• Photobucket

Pages

4.03.2010

Day 15

FIRST FRIDAY

By the time we made a plan, got together, and ate dinner, First Friday was nearly over and the drive to downtown wasn't worth it. Perfectly okay with me, I was tired.

This is me. 15 days before 30. Not doing First Friday.

Exhausted as I was, I still managed to semi-pose for Casio. Which was good because we managed to capture only one moment on memory card. That's how tired we were.

Random Sunshine:
'Here is the church and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you.' ~ The Moldy Peaches.

Gratitude:
My incredible ability to be flexible. I know quite a few people who would be completely frustrated if life didn't work out how they planned, prepared, or envisioned. I'm so glad there's not a stick up my ass.

30 Before 30 continues manana and I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment