• Photobucket

Pages

4.02.2010

TGIF

I'm so thrilled that the world's longest week is almost over and that I can sleep in manana. I need sleep, I crave it, and I want do to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but sleep for 24 hours. Thankfully, the only thing on my agenda tomorrow is two hours at the spa and I bet they'll let me sleep through half of it.

If you've been keeping up with mi vida loca via blog posts, you'll know that this week I flew like Tinkerbell, rocked out with Roger and This Providence, decided to take on Martha, and spit out Sea World.


I must say that while I'm thoroughly enjoying EVERY FREAKIN' SECOND of my month long birthday celebration, I will be the first to admit that turning 30 is FREAKIN' EXHAUSTING! The large pile of laundry and the lack of paper towels tells me that there hasn't been a lot of extra time for household chores, running necessary errands, or for TiVo. In two weeks, I'll be extremely sad 30 Before 30 is over and that I'll be forced to return to my regularly scheduled programming, but simultaneously, I'll be extremely gleeful; namely because there's a donut cake at the finish line. Oooh donuts!

Tonight, I intend on attending First Friday and this weekend, other than my scheduled two hours at the spa, I have plans of being attacked by butterflies at the DBG and we're in for a visit from a giant rabbit with eggs, in honor of Jesus, because all of that makes perfectly good sense. Can't wait!

By the way, most holiday traditions were the brain child of an alcoholic. Just sayin'.

May your skies be sunny, your eggs be filled with Cadbury, and your basket be heavy. Cheers to a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment