• Photobucket

Pages

4.05.2010

Day 16, Part I

RELAX

I'm mildly uptight, I'm a little intense, I'm a force to be reckoned with, I'm incredibly stubborn, I'm often cantankerous, and I completely believe that "if you want something done right, do it yourself." Needless to say, relaxing doesn't come naturally, but since it s a necessity that keeps insane people somewhat in tact, I scheduled a massage and planned to spend 2 hours relaxing at A New U Day Spa in Chandler.

Since I was asked to turn my cell phone off upon entering the lobby, I felt it awkward to snap photos, so if you want to see the inside of the spa, visit their website. I saw Becky for my first massage. I was so comfortable with her, she was very sweet and welcoming. Prior to starting, we discussed massage types, why I was there, and how cute my shoes were. The entire experience was so amazing; I'm hooked and I'll be returning repetitively in the future.

Stay tuned for Day 16, Part II! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment