• Photobucket

Pages

3.28.2010

Day 9, Part II

RCPM


Sure, I've seen Roger a million times, but I love him so much that he made the birthday countdown. Must be lurve. Set list included all of my favorites; Easy, Beautiful Disaster, Americano, Maybe We Should Fall in Love, Wanted, Green & Dumb, and Down Together and then some, including new song Empty Highway.

Pre-show dinner @ Rula Bula with H & B

An unexpected first ~ walking over the Mill Avenue Bridge. We are singing Chariots of Fire.

Just two City Girls out for a Honky Tonk Union with Roger.

This is me {& VIP}. 21 days before 30. @ The Marquee Theater

Highly impressed with my Casio.

Random Sunshine:
The trapeze made my abs so sore, it hurts to laugh, but I still do it anyway.

Gratitude:
That adorable blond in the above photos. She's an amazing bestie and RCPM partner ~ thank goodness! ~ I am so lucky to be able to call her friend. I lurve you, H!

Since I managed to check off two items on the birthday countdown, I took Sunday off. The 30 Before 30 madness continues on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment