• Photobucket

Pages

3.28.2010

Day 9, Part I

TRAPEZE ARTISTRY


I'm not exactly sure what happened, but one day I decided that flying 30 feet through the air with only a net below me and a pulley system for support was a great idea.

Actually, it was...

Way up there, eh?

Of course it wouldn't be the circus without a tiny ladder.






This is me. 21 days before 30. Moonlighting as Tinkerbell.




This is VIP. 48 days after our first hello. Trooper.


Random Sunshine:
I caught me some new freckles.

Gratitude:
Big thank you to the N & S family for crossing the street and supporting, laughing, and documenting this adventure. You guys are the best! And a huge thank you to the Trapeze U team for such a great experience ~ I will be back!

30 Before 30 continued later that day with Day 9, Part II. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome!! I totally <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally awesome and I <3 YOU, Beck!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete