• Photobucket

Pages

7.14.2010

FREE Cupcakes!

Green Apple Design hit 100 fans on Facebook yesterday! WAHOO! To commemorate the occasion, I am hosting a random drawing for TWO dozen cupcakes! If you haven't checked out my extensive list of flavors and fillings, I suggest you do here and get in on the action! I will ship anywhere in the contiguous United States.

So many ways to enter:

Leave a comment on a status or photo, share my link, or post something to the GAD wall on Facebook before Friday, July 16th, 5pm MST to be automatically entered. I will randomly draw from a hat on video and post the winner on Monday, July 19th. "Like" does not qualify for an entry and your name can only be entered once.

Congratulations to Kaitlin Lansford, who introduced my 100th fan, Jamal Lansford to GAD, you both have been automatically entered. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment