• Photobucket

Pages

5.14.2010

TGIF

Welcome to Friday. Yay!

Thankfully, it's been quite the quiet week. I purchased a new houseplant and other than a mishap last night involving me and super glue {yes, again}, I've been planning R's 6th birthday party {thanks for the pool, JJ!} and organizing the Missi n' Martha Matter, which is to commence July 1st.

12 hours later, I sliced the same thumb with the vegetable peeler while unloading the dishwasher. Seriously.

Since I've been working early mornings and late nights this week, I have a feeling that tonight I will catch up on laundry, household errands, and sleep. Tomorrow is my day with BFF H preparing the details of what is to be a beautiful wedding in Mexico, followed by dinner and gLee!

Sidenote: If you haven't watched a single episode of Glee, I highly recommend you do. Especially if you were ever in school choir. It's hysterical, cheesy, and the rhythm will get you. With 90210, gLee, and American Idol, Tuesday is a big night for my TiVo. You can watch my favorite episode of gLee here or just watch this video and get a taste. Although, my favorite characters are Mercedes Jones {Amber Riley} and Brittany {Heather Morris, from Scottsdale!}, Jane Lynch is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.


Looking forward to a relaxing Sunday, possibly hitting up the farmer's market and taking a coffee break. Here's to a beautiful weekend filled with friends and song! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment