• Photobucket

Pages

5.17.2010

Case of the Mondays

It was a Mexican cuisine weekend ~ yum-o!

On Friday, VIP and I joined good friends for dinner and strong margarita's at Cantina Loredo. Restaraunt review? If you're looking for a nice atmosphere, an excellent wait staff, and lots of tequila in that margarita, Cantina Loredo is the place to go! I would definitely do happy hour there. The table-made guacamole looked awesome and if I weren't allergic to avocado's, I may have filled up on chips and dip. Thankfully, my appetite was saved for the spinach enchilada's, which were also very tasty. My favorite? The faces surrounding my table. Awwwww....

Saturday was an exhausting day of F-U-N! H and I bought out Michael's paper department and later, I got to wear an Honorary L Badge for the evening when the L girls and I went to dinner at Maria Maria before heading to see gLee Live downtown. gLee! GLEE! Concert review? A-MAZING! Because they were performing in character, it was like watching a live episode of gLee, minus the dialog! There wasn't a single number that I wasn't enchanted with. In honor of Rachel Berry, I give it 5 gold stars.

I told you we bought out Michael's!

gLee!

VIP and I made our first trip to the Superstition Ranch Market in East Mesa on Sunday. Thanks J for the tip! It was like Disneyland on whatever the opposite of steroids is, but in a very good way. The produce was fresh, local, and uber cheap ~ pineapples for $1? Unreal! To be honest, I think it was BETTER than Bountiful Baskets. I spent the same amount, picked out and purchased more fresh produce, and feel better about knowing NONE of it will be wasted. I feel like some of the BB stuff needs instructions and I didn't have to get up at dawn, WALK to the park, and stand in a disorganized line only to have two watermelons (in addition to 19 other pounds of produce) bestowed on me. Remember, I walked. The best news: SRM is INDOORS. I will be returning ~ possibly on a weekly basis.

Since Monday keeps returning, despite my pleas, bribes, and barters, I think we'll make the best of it. I wish the Phoenix Suns all the best as we take on the LA Losers... I mean, Lakers tonight in Game 1 of the West Conference Semi-Finals. You can bet that R, VIP and I will be screaming at the television together, possibly on TiVo, while wearing all of our supportive gear and chanting during commericals, "BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!"

Rock the week. Rock the b-ball. Rock life. Cheers!

Knock knock?
Who's there?
ORNG.
ORNG who?

Knock knock?
Who's there?
ORNG.
ORNG who?

Knock Knock?
Who's there?
ORNG.
ORNG who?
ORNG you proud to be a Suns fan?!

No comments:

Post a Comment