• Photobucket

Pages

4.11.2010

Day 23

SKYDIVE ARIZONA

VIP & Me.

I am so fortunate to have been blessed with my father's stomach and love for an adrenaline rush. So blessed, I took it skydiving. SKYDIVING! Over the past few weeks, I've been sizing up the major experiences in my life that I have been privileged to have had and next to expelling humans from my lady parts, it's quite possible that skydiving is the most insane thing I have ever experienced.

The whole thing went by so fast that I really need to go again and pick up the little details I missed. I also wish someone had filled me in that they would be recording the entire free fall; I would have mouthed a "Hi Mom!" and waved a big 3-0. Oh well, gives me a good excuse to go back. What they say is true, it's addicting and, without question, a repeat visit will happen... soon.

To make up for the few days that I didn't get 3 photos posted, here are plenty to compensate. Thank you, Skydive Arizona! And an enormous lurve you to my instructor, Adam, who flipped, spiraled, twirled, spun, and landed me safely back on the ground. April 10th: A great day to free fall.

On the tram.

Thumbs up.

AGAIN!


This is me. 7 days before 30. Being ridiculous.

Random Sunshine:
There's only 86,400 seconds in a day to live like you're dyin'.

Gratitude:
I'm alive. Can't think of anything to be more grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment