• Photobucket

Pages

4.06.2010

Day 18

FAVORITE

My all time very most bestest favorite movie.

Last night was my night to watch my all time very most bestest favorite movie, Roman Holiday, and enjoy a glass of vino, but I never made it that far. Life happens. I guess the more important thing was to do something that was a favorite...

Instead, the kids and I dined at my favorite "fast food" with Lil' A and BEE and when we returned, I put them to bed and proceeded to clean house, finish up some laundry, and get my life in order. Then I sat down to watch my favorite TiVo'd television with my favorite homemade beverage, a green tea latte.

Because I guaranteed three photos.

Yum-O.

This is me. 12 days before 30. Lovin' the green tea a latte {haha!}.

After Nancy and Rabbit saved lives, I went to bed. Wahoo! I'm looking forward to all of my planned 30 Before 30 events this week!

Random Sunshine:
Em: Mommy, can I wear my swimsuit to bed?

Gratitude:
Getting off work at 5:30 ROCKS. It doesn't happen everyday, I'm allowed to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment