• Photobucket

Pages

10.30.2009

TGIF

It's a treat-or-treat weekend for me. I've anxiously awaited for tonight's arrival ever since Roger Clyne announced a Halloween show at the D'Backs game last month. Tonight, in honor of Roger's appointed "When In Rome" theme, we don our toga's and olive leaves and head out to the Marquee for what's going to be a fabulous show.


Tomorrow, I am spending my first Halloween in three years with Dorothy and Toto, Captain R, and the Tooth Fairy. We're doing the ever so popular pizza and beg for free candy thing in Mimi's neighborhood.

Sunday, we're going to put our costumes back on - I be damned if they wear them only once a year! - and we'll see some pumpkins, ride a hay train, and get lost in a corn maze. It's going to be a very autumny weekend - chilly weather, I may get to wear my boots, and lots of pumpkin lattes!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment