• Photobucket

Pages

10.19.2009

Case of the Mondays

Happy Monday! Not an hour went by that wasn't jam packed with fun this weekend...

On Saturday morning, I hugged my kids for the first time in two weeks and we spent the day running multiple errands with Mimi. From Halloween costumes, birthday decor, and wine tasting events, we managed to get all of our shopping and a lunch done with three kids by 1630. Not to shabby considering who the children were ;) When we got home, a quick dinner was had, the kids went to bed, and I stayed up really late cleaning, laundering, and preparing for the next morning...

At 0630 on Sunday, I had three babies in my bed snuggling with me. By 0709, I had three freshly bathed babies dressed and ready to rumble for the day... E's 7th Birthday Brunch Day!



The decorating, table arranging, and breakfast for 10 prep started at 0800 and by 1015 our favorite people started to arrive. It was a feast of treats! A western frittata, a blueberry french toast bake (pictured above, recipes will be posted on The Pot Luck Place today), bacon, sausage links, croissants, jams, honeys, orange juice, coffee, and milk were enjoyed followed by many presents for the birthday cowgirl.

After another colorful weekend and I'm a definitely happy today is calmer than usual.



Cheers to a serene week!

No comments:

Post a Comment