• Photobucket

Pages

12.03.2010

TGIF

Holiday season is upon us and Christmas is a few short weeks away followed by the start of a new year. I predicted in 2008 that 2010 was going to be my year of awesomeness and it was so much so that I'm having trouble swallowing that "my year" is rapidly coming to a close. I'm definitely savoring this last month and now I spend time trying to think of all the ways 2011 could possibly trump 2010. So far, meeting Duncan Sheik and buying a house are tops on that list. Of course, meeting Duncan Sheik is tops on that list every year and every year, I am sorely disappointed. *sigh*...

Yesterday, Wedding Wire accepted my vendor listing and I created my "store front", which also automatically posted GAD to Wedding Bee, Celebrations, Project Wedding, and a few others, which are all linked to the right. My favorite? Martha Stewart Weddings! I'm a part of Marta Stewart Weddings!?! Sure, it's a small part, but I'm there. It's like my own little fantasy come to virtual life. Missi n' Martha. We'd make a good match.

After the Martha excitement wore off, I spoke with future bride, Julie, who welcomed Green Apple Design on board her team of wedding stylists and the excitement rose again! It was a good Thursday afternoon. The nuptials are to take place this spring in lovely Sedona, Arizona and I can't think of a better reason to take a road trip to the red rocks. Much gratitude and many congratulations to the happy couple!This weekend is sure to be relaxing and a bit chilly. We have plans of s'mores, tree decorating, and spiked eggnog. Maybe I'll sneak in my favorite holiday movie too.

"We've been given our parts in the nativity play and I'm the first lobster!" Be sweet and don't park under any pear trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment