• Photobucket

Pages

9.27.2010

Case of the Moondays

Oh Monday, you've ruined a perfectly good weekend ~ again. C'est la vie, eh?

My little cupcakes and I spent the majority of the weekend in Queen Creek. Do you know how far Queen Creek is? My cell phone barely had service! We somehow managed to, despite being able to connect to the outside world, sneak in a few errands and a party. There were also wedding meetings and discussions, creative brainstorming, and deep thinking Jack Handey-style.

October is going to be the busiest Green Apple Design month to date and I can't wait! I have a marathon, a baby shower, a wedding, a reunion, charity event planning, three birthdays, a Mom, a vacation, a Halloween party, and an evening of tricks and treats all crammed into five weekends with work and play in between. I have four days to find my game face, but it's ON!


For starters, though, I'll focus on training for the Twilight Town Trek marathon this Saturday night. Wish me luck!

Cheers to the last weekend in September ~ may it be sweet!

2 comments:

  1. You have been given the "One Lovely Blog" award!

    http://beckyboop.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! I'm so honored <3

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete