• Photobucket

Pages

4.12.2010

Day 26

EGG SALAD


My kids are weird. They were so surprised and uber ecstatic to know that our dinner menu last night was chips, pop, and egg salad sandwiches. Apparently, a few weeks ago, they had enjoyed eating Grams' ESS so much, they were exclaiming things like, "This is delicious" and "Yum-o". Then they promptly informed Mimi that, "Mommy can eat these, there's no meat!" Funny thing is, I stopped making ESS's a year ago because no one would eat them! I guess what goes around, does eventually come back around...

After our tasty surprise dinner, we looked up dragons on YouTube and decided to get a cat. How about that?!

Now that's a happy face!

We love dinner. Thanks, Mom!

Perfect example of why we don't normally eat Cheeto's... at the dinner table.

This is me. 4 days before 30. Whoa freckles.

Random Sunshine:
Frozen yogurt. More specifically, Yogurt Jungle in Queen Creek. A cup of euro tart topped with nerds ~ there's nothing better!

Gratitude:
I'm so thankful for everything I survived, failed, conquered, and created in my 20's, it molded me into this person who is about to enter her 30's with a little more wisdom, a little more confidence, and a little more hooah. Only 3 days to go! EEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment