• Photobucket

Pages

4.06.2010

Day 19

SUPPER & SWEET TREATS

The pizza we normally order on a Tuesday night makes my face feel greasy. I can't decide if this is a side effect of maintaining a relatively healthy diet for 20 out of 21 meals per week or if it's the sad result of aging. Either way, I decided to forgo the pizza this week and pick up burrito's instead.

After cramming down pounds of beans and cheese, I served up my favorite snack of all time: Fancy Snacks. There's a story behind the origin titled, The Day Cookie Fell In Love With Missi and Cookie, of course, tells it better than I.

[If Cookie feels so inclined to email me her version of the Fancy Snack story and how they came to be, I will put it: here.]

There are rules to the Fancy Snack eating, which we discussed prior to my presenting them. To consume them properly, wash your hands {we're Fancy, not filthy}, be aware that you need a 1:1 ratio of Secret Ingredient A to Secret Ingredient B and always remember that they MUST MUST MUST be served in your grandmother's china.

Envy me.

Fancy Snack Secret Ingredients.

This is me. 11 days before 30. Snacking fancy.

Have I mentioned how very excited I am to finish out the week? I still am. Big things to come!

Random Sunshine:
Phoenix Suns are second in the West, so far. Could it be that we're headed for the playoffs?! That would make my day!

Gratitude:
The man who decided that full episodes of television should be available for your viewing pleasure, for free, online. Thank you genius dude!

1 comment: