• Photobucket

Pages

3.26.2010

TGIF

Hello Friday, I missed you.

If you've been keeping up with my daily circus via blog posts, then you know this week that I kicked the Starbucks habit and learned to make my own green tea lattes, floated a few root beers, and made some sushi...

What you didn't know is that the sushi didn't agree with me and I spent the ten hours immediately following 12:30am over the toilet vomiting. Trooper I am, I still opened up shop, but I doubt I'll be eating any sushi in the near future {don't be sad, Mrs. T-to-Be, I can order the salad at Blue Wasabi!}.

Tonight, the birthday madness continues with a bookstore date {I promise to not get too crazy now} and an unscheduled latte. Tomorrow I have a date to fly like Tinkerbell with VIP at Trapeze U, followed by a date with mom and antiques, and then - what Heather and I have been waiting for for weeks - a date with Roger! Clyne that is. Wahoo!

I have no idea what Sunday holds for me. Maybe nothing, maybe something little, or maybe I'll get VIP to learn the Slumdog Millionaire Jai Ho dance with me and we'll post it to YouTube. Ha! And there's your reason to check back on Monday.

May your weekend be everything you want it to be. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment