• Photobucket

Pages

7.19.2009

Case of the Mondays

I had a fabulously relaxing weekend. Most of my Saturday afternoon was spent on the lawn of the Yavapai County Court House in Prescott, Arizona. My fabulous company and I sat there for at least two hours just enjoying the weather, the people, the puppies, and each other. Not only was the weather good (a mere 92 degrees and partly cloudy), but the fact that there was supple grass to sit on was amazing. We could have sat there all day, but thirst and hunger eventually called.


We stayed at Hotel Vendome on Cortez Street, right in the heart of Prescott's downtown area and Sunday was spent browsing 'Antique Row' (most of Cortez Street) and eventually arriving back to the inferno we call home sometime around 3pm.


We will definitely be returning - and soon too! I'm ready for a busy (and hopefully short) week. Happy Monday!

PS Thanks to N, B, and C for tending to Kiwi & Higley on last minute notice. You guys are the best! We just weren't comfortable driving 90 miles on a windy road, down a mountain, after dark, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment