• Photobucket

Pages

6.25.2009

Re-Create: Kitchen

Two days later...


For as long as I can remember, I've wanted a yellow kitchen and now I finally have one! Yay! I'm going to wait a few days before I tackle the trellis and cookbook shelf and I'm still waiting for several packages to arrive from eBay containing various antique kitchen accessories {a percolator, canisters, milk glass, etc}. I'm hoping to make it to Lowe's this evening to pick up spray paint for my plate hanger, message board, and banana tree. Although, I'm still deciding between an antique white or pumpkin orange. Perhaps I'll go with both.

I also need to find and purchase a simple curtain rod, antique planters, ribbon, embroidered tea towels, and a rug. My mom gave me a yellow antique egg basket and after years of sitting in storage, I may finally have a home for it. It's quite large, so we'll see if it fits.

It's amazing what one can accomplish with no kids around. Although, I'd be more than happy to put all of this on hold and take my sweet time if they were here with me. I miss them all so, so much.

Wishing you all a very happy Friday eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment