• Photobucket

Pages

8.12.2011

A Penny for Your Thoughts and a Wedding Dress!

Listen up Brides to Be! Dating blogger Yue Xu was wandering around Nordstroms Rack the other day when she spotted a Jessica McClintock wedding gown generously marked down to A PENNY from $275. As Nordstrom employees gathered around watching the manager scan the price tag over and over again (with the same result), they finally honored the mark down and Yue bought the wedding dress for $0.01!! However, Yue Xu is not engaged and has no plans of walking down the aisle any time soon, so instead, she's giving it away. How awesome is she?!

This is what Yue says,
"Listen, I’m a single gal and though I see a wedding in my future, it’s not in the near future. I have no use for this beautiful dress. Not to mention that it’s taking up room in my tiny studio. And hello, how scary would it be to bring a guy over with a wedding gown hanging outside my closet?! So, I would love to give it to someone more deserving. Maybe you have a wedding coming up and haven’t budgeted enough for a dress, or you want to dye it and turn it into your dream prom dress, I want to hear about it. "

The dress is a size 4 and you can tell Yue all about your wedding dress blues on her blog Singlefied. Good luck ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment