• Photobucket

Pages

4.08.2011

Music Note

I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Last night, I passed the late-late hours with...

Garrett Dutton aka G. Love.

G. Love & Special Sauce are always worth the extra pot of coffee. I've never seen an audience so alive. There wasn't a single person in the whole building who didn't have happy feet during 2 point 5 hours of the Philedelphonic sound. What a great end to Thursday! Did you notice that G. Love looks a lot like my favorite obsession...

Duncan Sheik <3

ZING! It's highly possible that I have a thing for 6' 3" dark haired men with blue eyes and guitars. If you don't know who G. Love is, jam out to these videos ::

Baby's Got Sauce [1997]


Peace, Love, & Happiness [2008]


Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend of good food, sunshine, and surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment