• Photobucket

Pages

12.06.2010

Hi, My Name is Missi and I...

The first step in receiving help is admitting you have a problem. If that's the case, I'd like to admit that I have an addiction too.

This morning, I read Yahoo article, 9 Limited-Edition Foods with Cult Followings and while I was surprised with a few of their featured foods {the McRib is gross people!}, I was puzzled why somethings weren't mentioned at all {who left the Peeps off?!} Whether they're seasonal or available all year round, I decided to come up with my own list of foods that I attack like a hungry hippo...

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Hi, my name is Missi and I'm addicted to Fourbucks PSL's. I had the first one of the season just before Labor Day this year and started a rapid trend in my hometown by posting the early release on Facebook. It was awesome.

Peeps
Many of you would argue with me over the awesomeness of Marshmallow Peeps, but once a year, I go against all animal-free dietary habits for 5 bites {and to stop my 4 year old who screams at the thought of biting the heads off}.

PEZ
I know several PEZ collectors {old and young}. They can't all be wrong.

Girl Scout Cookies
Samoa, Tagalong, Shortbread, and Thin Mint. I spent $60 on GSC's this past season and at $4/box, I think I can rightfully claim a happy addiction.

Sam Adams Summer Ale
Is it May yet?


Papago Orange Blossom
Brewed locally, available year round. Hooray!

Peppermint Bark
Only found during Christmas season, unless you're digging through my freezer....

Sonic Cherry Limeade & ICEE's
Two of my favorite summertime treats, especially in this Arizona heat!


Chick-Fil-A Waffle Fries
The Chick-Fil-A's in this town are few and far between, but given the right neighborhood, you know I'm chomping on these delicious golden fried potatoes without regard to time, place, or company.

Crystal Pepsi
It just needs to make a comeback already!


Duncan Sheik
Okay, so he's not exactly food, but he's definitely on my list of eye candy and concert tickets to attack upon release and should we ever meet, I promise I would only nibble on his ear.

Are you hungry? I am! Which goodies do you attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment