• Photobucket

Pages

8.14.2009

TGIF

Photo: Yuriya.com

Some much needed chatting and catching up was had last night at Blue Wasabi. I think the last time Josie and I spent time together, sans children, was Black Friday '08 and it definitely needs to happen more often. If you haven't eaten at Blue Wasabi yet, I highly recommend that you get there code red. It's tasty, fresh, great atmosphere, sports games will be on, the drink list is extensive, and best of all, it's inexpensive {compared to most}. I have yet to be disappointed.

It's Friday! The long awaited weekend is here! After a week of poop, sinusitis, lunchboxes, and early starts, I'm ready. Although sleeping in means up at seven o'clock these days, I'll take it.

Tomorrow I have planned to do nothing. The day is mine for the taking. Maybe I'll browse Merchant Square or get a manicure or check things off my never ending "To Do" List or clean up the front yard or finish R's room or maybe, just maybe, I'll just sit on my toosh, drink coffee, stare at the ceiling fan, and make a decision about what to do with the rest of my re-creating projects.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with my bedroom. I'm thinking about keeping both my oak bed and my new white antique wrought iron canopy bed just for the sake of having options for the rest of my life. I was constantly requesting new beds while growing up, so it's only fitting that I have one on deck as an adult. It seems that some things just never change...

All I know is I have nothing to do, no one to see, no where to be until 5:10p when the first pitch is thrown at Chase Stadium. Go D'Backs! {I managed to score MPV tickets for tomorrow's game against the Dodgers}. I'm finding that the more I learn about baseball, the more interesting it gets. I'm still not a huge fan, but because the stadium is fun and the beer is overpriced, I'm giving it a shot. In any regard, I hope my dress arrives in the mail today - perfect for a day at the ballpark. More importantly, I hope it fits without needing alterations, a rare, but always exciting feat.

Sunday is another do nothing day, although I foresee a trip to Home Depot and Target in my very near future, as always.

Cheers to a fabulous, relaxing, do nothing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment