• Photobucket

Pages

7.16.2009

Re-Create: Family Room

I spotted this coffee table on Craig's List two weeks ago and I was completely shocked it hadn't sold immediately, even if the asking price was a little high {$125}. So when I saw that it had dropped dramatically, I decided to snatch it up before someone else did. At $60, it was a steal!


Completely unrelated to my end table, although they look very much alike. Don't you think?


In addition to a coffee table run last night, I also went to Home Depot to check out the Behr paint selection. I can't decide between a red, a purple, a yellow, or a neutral tone for the family room. I also can't decide if I should paint just the back wall or the adjacent one leading to the arcadia door as well. This will depend on where I decide to put my corner sofa. I'm going back to HD this evening to pick up more swatches in varying shades; adding a little antique blue to the selection. I'll keep you posted on what I come up with.

In other re-creating news, I decided to go with navy, sky blue and red for Rs Pirate Cove. I picked up a few swatches of red and blue paint last night and I also sketched out the wall behind his bed. I'm totally going to take the coolest mom on the block title for this one...


We'll see how this turns out in a few weeks. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment