• Photobucket

Pages

8.27.2010

TGIF

I big pink puffy sparkly heart LOVE Friday this week for a two reasons:
1. I'm exhausted. I stayed up way to late playing Music Challenge with VIP on Facebook last night.
2. Having made over 100 cupcakes yesterday, I'm actually running ahead of schedule with weekend orders, which means Friday night is BACK! Not that I had anything exciting planned, but it's nice to know that I can go out and have a good time, should I choose.

Not much excitement this week, in either the life of Miss Green or Miss Green Apple. I worked, I played, I cupcaked. Not much excitement planned for the weekend either. Just happy days, partly cloudy skies, and scattered thunderstorms until Monday. It's a good kind of week's end.

The second Sweet Sampler was a huge success and I've been commissioned to sweeten up two parties over the weekend. THANK YOU to everyone who ordered cupcakes this week! Hopefully, you enjoy them as much as I enjoy baking them.

L to R: Apple Spice Donut, Jelly Donut, Boston Cream Pie Donut, Glazed Donut
Donuts & cupcakes, the perfect marriage of sweet sin


Cheers to Monsoon, cheers to YOU!

Extended P.S.
I was looking at the calendar yesterday and can you believe it's almost September?! My how time flies when you're having fun! I have OWNED 2010 and while I'm kind of sad that the year is rapidly coming to a close, I'm really excited to write my end of year post and reflect on all the good that has come my way. As predicted, 2010 has been awesome, but I never would have thought it would have ROCKED. For the first time in all my 30 years, February has lasted ALL YEAR! Do you have any idea how happy that makes me!? Words have not yet been invented {Backstory: I love February}.

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I want those cupcakes! They look SOO good!! I wish I had more time to bake and come up with fun new recipes/ideas!

    ReplyDelete