Pages

9.29.2010

One Lovely Blog Award


I was given the "One Lovely Blog" Award by Becky at Golden Acorn Homeschool. Thanks a latte, Becky. I feel so honored.

As noted on her blog, there are a three rules to accepting this prestigious award:

~ Post a thank you to the person who awarded you and include their blog link.
~ Pay it forward to 10 - 15 other bloggers.
~ Comment the blog owners and award them.

Sadly, I don't know a lot of bloggers who regularly post, so I chose the loveliest of the ones who have posted within the last month. I wish I could award Becky in return, but the rules clearly state to "pay it forward," so without further ado here are several lovely blogs, in no particular order...

A Word from Kaiden's Mom

Designs by Kassie


Life's Simple Pleasures

Lilac & Ivy

Amanda in Shanghai

Cookies and Cupcakes and Pies, Oh My!

Krista Campbell Photography

All of these blogs are part of my Google Reader family and are a simple pleasure to read. Pass on the lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment